The Little Loom
The Little Loom
It may be little but this pocket size weaving loom packs a punch!
Some great features include:
- Made from 7mm FSC certified bamboo which is lightweight and durable.
- The dimensions of this loom once assembled is 19cm x 19cm (7.5inch) with a total weaving area of 12.5cm x 18cm (5inch x 7inch)
- This little loom is perfect for testing out a design before weaving it on a large scale. A great option if you want to give weaving a try for the first time. Small projects like bookmarks or coaster or mini woven wall hangings. The perfect gift for little kids!
- This loom is interchangeable with other looms in my range!
- Easy assembly - This loom comes unassembled with 8 brass screw sets. If you want a really tight fit, a flathead screwdriver to tighten the screws will do the trick.
Get the Starter Kit and it comes with:
1x The Little Loom
1x Small roll of cotton warp to complete a few projects
1x Small bamboo weaving needle - 10cm long
1x Plastic tapestry needle - 7cm long
1x Bamboo weaving comb - 10cm
- Just add scissors and yarn and you're ready to weave!
Get the Complete Kit and it comes with:
Everything in the Starter Kit plus 150g of yarn and roving
Just shoot me a message after you order with your colour selection.
Choose 2 x colours of merino roving and 4 x colours of chunky merino yarn
*Sizes and weights are approximate and may vary by a few millimetres/grams. All laser cut products are designed by Rainie Owen of The Unusual Pear and are laser cut in Sydney, Australia. All designs are subject to copyright 2018. Please read my shipping and returns policies, by placing an order you are agreeing to my terms and conditions.