Weaving Workshop - TEXTURE - 13th October
Want to up your weaving game by learning some amazing weaving techniques to create TEXTURE in your pieces? This workshop is for you!
Where & When:
The Fernery - 84 Fern Street, Islington
Saturday 13th of October 2018 10:00am - 1:00pm
What you’ll learn:In this workshop you will learn techniques such as:
- Loopy rya
- Woven loops
- Soumak and other variations on the technique
- Different ways you can use roving
If you've attended my Beginners Weaving Workshop, that is great but not essential. We will be starting the weaving from scratch so you will also learn to warp your loom and some of the other basic weaving techniques taught in my beginner class.
- A 3 hour workshop taught by Rainie of The Unusual Pear
- A beautiful selection of wools & other fibres to create your weaving and a piece of wood to hang your completed piece
- Afternoon tea and treats
- Your completed weaving to take home with you & fresh ideas to start creating your own beautiful designs.
- You will be weaving on the Lil Sista Loom and have access to all the appropriate weaving tools throughout the workshop. If you would like to continue weaving at home, you may like to purchase the weaving kit to take home with the Workshop & Weaving Kit option when you check out.
The Workshop & Weaving Kit includes The Lil Sista Loom, 3 x bamboo needles, tapestry needle, weaving comb, shed stick and cotton warp
Terms & Conditions:
You may be photographed at this event.
If you purchase a spot then find you are unable to attend the workshop, please let me know within five days of the workshop date and you will be issued either a refund or credit note. No refunds will be issued for cancellations when less than five working days' notice is given (unless I am able to re-book the spot to another person).
Please ensure you provide me with your best contact details including email address and phone number of each person attending (if you are purchasing more than one spot).