This is the spinning wheel that I use to create all of my hand spun yarns. It is the smallest, lightest and most versatile electronic spinner ever. Take it with you, wherever you go.
- Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in flyer bearing.
- Convenient spinning and plying with a sliding hook flyer, frictionless yarn guides, 15mm (5/8in) orifice and reducer bush.
- The e-Spinner 3 has a quiet but powerful 12 volt DC 2.0 amp 70 watt motor with soft start and infinitely variable speed from 0-1800 rpm.
- The optional 12 volt car cord enables you to use it in your car, caravan, RV, or boat with a battery pack.
- Light weight only 2kg (4.4lbs)
- Compact only 26 x 14 x 21.5cm (10¼ x 5½ x 8½ins)
- Padded carry bag with shoulder straps
- Three jumbo bobbins, 225gm (8oz) capacity each
- Tensioned lazy kate
- Bottle of oil
- On/off foot controller
The Unusual Pear is an Ashford distributor. Want an Ashford product that you don't see listed on my website? No problem, just contact me and let me know what you're after, I can order it for you! You can find the full range of Ashford products here.